Contest open to U.S. citizens age 21 and above
How to Enter:
- Like this post
- Follow @thebusker_official on Instagram
- Tag your boldest friend(s) in the comments. Tag one friend per comment. Every comment = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you’d like.
What You’ll Receive:
- BBQ Kit
- Branded hat
- Branded t-shirt
- Branded shot glasses
Three winners will be randomly selected.
- Contest will begin on July 1st, 2022 at 12am ET.
- Contest will close on July 6th, 2022, at 11:59pm ET.
- Void where prohibited
- Winner will be selected on July 7th, 2022 and notified through Instagram Direct Message within 24 hours.
- Prize will be mailed to winner
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Please be advised that this contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES:
- Prizes: One (3) prizes will be awarded. Winner will receive BBQ Kit, Branded hat, Branded t-shirt and Branded shot glasses.
- Approximate Retail Value $333 (3) First Prizes will be awarded. First Prize Winner will receive. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes described above at sponsors’ discretion for a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes not specifically mentioned herein, are the sole responsibility of the Potential Grand Prize winner.
- Winner determination: Potential Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about July 7th, 2022 by Colangelo & Partners PR, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. The total number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Potential winners will be notified at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Sponsor either by registered mail or overnight courier on or about July 8th, 2022, and to be elevated to a Winner. The Potential Winner will be required to confirm shipping address within 48 hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within 48 hours, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If a valid prize winner cannot be reasonably determined within 1 month from the ending date of the sweepstakes, at the sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be altered or canceled. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- Eligibility: Must be at least 21 years of age to enter. This sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States (excluding HI and UT) except for the following and their employees and their families: The Busker, Colangelo & Partners, and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, beer, liquor and wine wholesalers and retailers and employees of any federal or state liquor authority. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winners waive the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize.
Prize suppliers and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) and prize providers (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; lost, misdirected or destroyed mail entries; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site or any web pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of entering information at Entry Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York . By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the County of Nassau , State of New York and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors’ sole control. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
- If contestants are entering electronically and this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry on the Entry Site, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered (account holder must be at least 21 years old). The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.
- Note: Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. For an Official Winners List (available after July 8th, 2022, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Busker’s BBQ Giveaway Contest – WINNERS LIST <OR> OFFICIAL RULES (PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH YOU ARE REQUESTING), 55 W. 39th St., 5th Fl., New York, NY 10018 . Official Rules are also available at the Entry Site during the Entry Period of the Sweepstakes.